Our Arrow School has been created to offer a flexible ministry training resource, which will service your ministry training needs. It has recently been adapted to prioritise online and ‘on demand’ engagement, where students can sign up and login to gain access to various new online modules, starting in September 2020 (use the form at the bottom of the page to sign up). Each module is designed to equip you with the tools you need to minister effectively for Christ. Whether you are called to vocational ministry, or to serve God in another field, Arrow Ministries courses are designed to have multi-level engagement points, which will enable anyone who studies with us to benefit and grow.
You can select any, or all, of the following modules, depending on your circumstances or personal training interests. All of our courses are TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE, but we do rely on donations to pay for speakers’ honorariums; and to fund mission trips and graduate opportunities (please prayerfully consider visiting our ‘Donate‘ page to support our ministry). That said, if you have no funds to donate, you are still very welcome. Arrow exists to equip people, globally, for the extension of Christ’s Kingdom.
Our existing modules are:
- The Bible Stream – designed to help preachers and teachers, as they study the ten major genres (styles) of biblical writings and consider various methods to interpret, preach and teach those portions of the Bible.
- The Theology Stream – designed to cultivate worship and balance, as you consider the beautiful ‘constellations’ of truth housed in scripture, from historical and systematic perspectives.
- The Ministry Stream – designed to ensure ongoing ministry fruitfulness, as students work to ensure that their ‘backstage’ life is as healthy as their ‘frontstage’ life. This module establishes Christian identity and authority, brings deep freedom and cultivates intimacy with God. It also empowers the student to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit; to evangelise in various modes and contexts; and to prepare and communicate Bible truth, to various audiences and for various purposes.
- The Evangelism & Apologetics Stream – designed to equip people with the tools to share our faith effectively across a varied cultural landscape. It will teach the students to embrace (and engage with) a person’s journey towards faith, experienced by others, through the healthy use of conversation, apologetics, signs and wonders and technology. It also covers follow-up, nurture and intercession, as they relate to evangelism.
- The Church Planting Stream – designed to establish the Biblical, theological and practical foundations for the establishment of new churches and communities of faith. This module will explore many different approaches and models for church planting, founded on solid Biblical and theological reflection.
- The Masterclass Stream – designed to gather Christian leaders with decades of ministry experience, who can impart the distilled wisdom of those years in topics that suit their ministry strengths.
For a more complete course outline, click on the ‘Module Outlines’ toggle beneath the Masterclass Gallery. Please note, you can book onto the Full Course today, or any number of the modules, using the form below. We are are a free ministry school that relies on donations and offerings to exist. If you would like to support this ministry, please click the button below.
Theology , Preaching, Spiritual Formation and Ministry
Evangelism & Apologetics
Going the Distance
Establishing the Character and Conduct of a Great Leader
Thursday September 26th 2019
The Craft of the Sermon
Cultivating excellence in preparation and delivery
Thursday 30th January
Thursday 21st May 2020
Thursday 15th October 2020
30 Years of Evangelism
10 Vital Lessons
Tuesday 29th October
Cultivating intimacy with Jesus
Thursday 27th February 2020
Prophecy and the Revelatory gifts
Teaching and activation
To be confirmed (for June/July 2020)
Equipping in the Prophetic
Thursday 5th November 2020
The methods and means of apostolic work
Thursday 21st of November 2019
Dr. Keith Warrington
Word and Spirit:
Hearing the voice of the Author in the Bible
Thursday 26th March 2020
Partnering with the Holy Spirit
Thursday 9th July 2020
Glynn Barrett (and Chip Kendall)
Creative Church Leadership
26th November 2020 –
Healing on the Streets
Thursday 5th December
Becoming a Prophetic Voice
Teaching, Stories and Activation
Thursday 23rd April 2020
Big Yes, Little Yes and Healthy Maybe
Thursday 24th September 2020
Casting and Establishing Your Vision in Church Leadership
Thursday 10th December 2020
Bible Stream (Interpreting, Preaching and Teaching the Bible)
- Bible Survey
- Early Church History (Acts)
Theology Stream (Understanding Theology)
- First Principles and Theological Methods
- Creeds and Historical Theology
- The Doctrine of God (Theology Proper)
- The Doctrine of the Word of God
- The Doctrine of Man (Anthropology)
- The Doctrine of Christ (Christology)
- The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit (Pneumatology)
- The Doctrine and application of redemption (Soteriology)
- The Doctrine of the Church (Ecclesiology)
- The Doctrine of the future (Eschatology)
Ministry Stream (Inward and Outward Ministry )
- Our Identity
- Our Freedom
- Our Authority
- Receiving Power
- Operating in Holy Spirit Gifts (Revelation)
- Operating in Holy Spirit Gifts (Healing and Miracles)
- Evangelism – Our Message, Ministry and Methods
- Preaching – Preparation
- Preaching – Delivery
- Praise, Worship and the Presence of God
Church Planting Stream (On Demand – Sign up for future login codes)
- The ‘Why?’ of planting – missio Dei
- .Motivational factors for mission
- Other key concepts/ideas around planting – KoG, ‘Church’, Incarnational, context, etc
- Biblical/practical reasons for planting
- Missional dynamics from book of Acts
- 10 different planting models/approaches
- ‘How to’ of planting
- .Interviews with different kinds of planters – Darren Johnson, Pete Jones, Darren Edwards, Steve Kerry Q’s like: your personal history/call, how did you begin, how did/do you practically connect with unchurched, what are the main challenges you have faced, how have you overcome them?
Evangelism & Apologetics Stream (On Demand – sign up for future login codes):
- What stops us sharing our faith?
- What is evangelism and how can we do it better? We would look at framing Words, actions and signs and wonders here.
- Where are we in culture? Evangelism in the online space.
- Understanding the conversion journey.
- How to communicate the gospel in today’s culture.
- The art of storytelling – Your testimony.
- Conversational apologetics.
- Leading someone to Christ and first steps of follow-up and nurture
- Sharing your faith with other faiths.
- Prayer and evangelism. This is both prayer as evangelism and praying for the lost.
Masterclass Stream – See Gallery